Thursday, October 22, 2009

Trey turned One!!

Well My Baby just had his 1st Birthday it is such a bitter sweet moment your so excited to celebrate there first birthday, but on the other hand they are not a tiny baby anymore. I asked the family to give me some of their favorite moments they have spent with Trey they are....


Everyone said.. .Bringing him home from the hospital.

Dave- He loves that Trey gets so excited to see him when he gets home from work. It just makes everything OK when he sees that baby after a long day at work.

Mom- I love how he dances with one hand in the air and bounces up and down his favorite song is party in the US (by Miley Cyrus.)

Alysa and mom- We love watching him concentrate we just want to eat those sweet lips.

Mase- likes to wrestle play football. He like when he pulls his mean face then hits him.

Adi- Adi likes remembering the clothes he wore when he was little.

Dad- likes his little head butts.

Mom- Hates his head butts, he's going to give me a broken nose.

Alysa- loved watching him blow out his candles.

Dad- His worst memory is being in the room when he was circumcised.(That was not pleasant.)
Adi-liked that we were able to take you to Las Vegas.

Mason-loved the first time he was able to babysit just you and him, he had so much fun!

Mom- I loved watching Mase and Trey outside in the front yard playing football.

One of Treys favorite things to do is play football. He throws things down the stairs, he will walk around the house find shoes, balls & whatever and then throw them down. He think that is pretty dang cool.

Trey we could go on and on. We love you so much and are so thankful you came to us. A week before his birthday he was sooo sick he had pneumonia. That was so scary! It was the saddest thing when he had to get his x-rays. They put him in a cylinder looking thing lifted his arms up strapped him in and then shoved me out into the hall, I was seriously crying listening to my baby screaming MAMA. The Drs. kept walking down the hall I am pretty sure they thought I was crazy. I am so glad he is feeling better. We love you Bear Bear. Here are some Birthday pictures.


Gramps

The kids eating there pizza.
Cheyanne, My sweet nephew Ashton the girls, Trey and my Gracie.

Aunt Christina and Grandma Patty

Grandpa and Grandma R
Trey opening his presents.
He wasn't really into opening his presents he like his first one which was a dog he could careless about everything else.

He did like his 4-wheeler

The Raider bear cake. (didn't turn out so good)
The girls made Trey his own bear cake.

Trey blowing out his candle. I made a little bear cake cause he is my little Bear Bear.
Not sure why everyone is clapping for him.Mase, Trevor and Travis. Adi and Alysa made the party hats they were so cute.Trey in his party hat.He was so polite eating his cake. He would take his one finger and take one bite after another he was even nice enough to share with his sis.
The kids wanted him to put his face in the cake so bad he wouldn't do it though.

What a sweet little boy! Oh man I love him!

The words he says are... mama

WOWWIE.
He barks like a dog a horse and a cat.
He says More
Mam
Trey just barely got his three top teeth in still no bottom ones.

4 comments:

  1. He is so stinking cute! I can't believe he's already 1! Happy Birthday Trey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this little boy!! I cant believe my baby nephew is one. I'm so glad i was able to be there for the birthday!!! I love you guys so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He really is cuter than words!!! Ilove the little comments from you family. The cirumsized thing is hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe that he is 1 already!!! I love the last picture...he is too stinkin cute! And I am glad that he was feeling better for his birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete