Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Adis 3rd Broken Arm:(


Yes, Adi Broke her arm again this is the 3rd time. Adi really hates to tell people how it happened cause she thinks it makes her brother sound mean....Here it goes.....Dave and I had gone to the store and the kids were home watching Trey we walk in I look at Adi she has been crying. (not a unusually sight when they are all together) I ask what is the matter she says "Mason pushed me"....So the story goes like this.... They were in the front room playing around doing chest bumps I guess Adi did two hops instead of one, Mase didn't like the way she hopped so he pushed her while she was in the air Adi fell back and landed on her arm.
I could tell by the way she was acting all day that it was going to be broke. She did this on Saturday I didn't take her in until Monday we went to see a friend of ours and he thought it was Broke he wanted to get an X-ray just to make sure. I took her up there the x-rays didn't look like it was Broke. We still had to put a splint on her for support and protection. We really wanted to make Mason feel bad so we told him it was broke. 2 days went by and I get a call from the Dr. He says they looked at the X-ray and it really is Broke. I had to call Adi at school to tell her to be very careful at recess and that I was coming to get her so she could get a cast on. Adison was so bummed out. She only had to have it on for 3 weeks she got it off before Boise so she could do some swimming.

1 comment:

  1. Ok....this one I can't stop laughing at. Totally hold this over Mason's head for the future...that will be her secret weapon for many years to come....hahaha...nice. Luvs ~ Me

    ReplyDelete