Adi had her 9Th Birthday on May 11Th, 2011. We had a fun day together. I checked her out of school and we went to her favorite place for lunch(Costa Vida). After that Alysa had her city track meet so we got to spend the afternoon in the sunshine. After the Track meet I got a call from the school that Adi had a Balloon bouquet at the school so we headed back to Chubbuck I didn't tell her why we were there,we walked into the office she was so surprised......They were from an amazing girl who is awesome to my girls and they look up to her so much. Thanks Sarah you are Awesome!
Then we headed home to get the cake finished she wanted a horse cake so last minute this is what I came up with, she loved it so that's all that counts. We had her favorite dinner chicken rolled in crescent rolls the girls had gymnastics...after that we had the party, my brother surprised her and brought his kids down. She was so excited to see them.
Adi..... I just want you to know we all love you very much. I hope you had a great Birthday! Thanks for always smiling it makes my day.
Love, Mom
Trey helping to blow out the candles.
Holy Hanna....I feel OLD...Little Miss Adi is 9? When did that happen? It is crazy to watch your own kids grow...but think that everyone else's kids stay just how you remember them...right? What a "Look~er" you have there lady...you best be locking her up...cuz she is GORGEOUS! You are in TROUBLE.....haha ~ Luvs
ReplyDeleteWhat a good mom you are! I'm always so impressed. I love the cake- adorable. You guys sound like life is busy and good. Happy Birthday Adi.
ReplyDelete