Hawthorne Cheer tryouts.
Alysa and her friends at cheer tryouts.These are some flowers from Crena. Lucky for us she was in town and was able to help Alysa and her friends tryout she spent some serious time with them.
The girls tried out Friday after school they could find out Saturday Morning if they made it or not. Makailees mom text me @ 11:30pm Friday night and said the posting was up, I told her I would go home and wake her up. I was at the gym so I hurried home ran inside, my whole family was asleep I tried to wake Alysa up but she was not going to wake up! I texted Makaliee and told her we wouldnt be able to meet her cause Alysa won't get her butt up. Makailee then called my phone and said can I talk to her? Alysa finally got up and we headed to Hawthorne to find out. Sure enough #22 was on the list yea Alysa we are all so excited for you. All your hardwork has paid off! We love you Girl!





That is so fun!! I wish her well!
ReplyDelete