Adi had an awards assembly on the last day of school. I wasn't sure we needed to go A friend and I were texting back and forth on wether or not we should. Colbe said she needed to be there, usually the teachers will call if the kids are getting something big or not. I text Mrs. Stephens Adis teacher she said yes we need to be there. I hurried jumped in the shower and headed to the assembly I was so glad I did. Adi got the award she has been working on. Adi got the top Miler award. (fastest girl In forth grade) Her buddy Colbe got the award for Boys. Next year Adi is determined to beat Colbe. It was a Good Job Adi!
Adi getting her AR award.
Here they are Colbe and Adi. Hopefully it will be these two next yeat too.


No comments:
Post a Comment