Monday, March 30, 2009

Bowling

Over Spring break we went bowling with grandma. We had a lot of fun even though Grandma won 2 out of 3 games. Adison would get so frustrated, her ball would go straight down the middle but only knock over 3 or 4 pins. She just didn't have the strength to get the ball to go very fast.
























Alysa did soo good bowling she beat Mason big
time the 1st game he didn't like that much.
























What a gutter ball!























Someone got a STRIKE!! YEA A.J!!






Mason yes I got a SPARE!!





Alysas sad face she didn't do very good this time.






Adi takes everything so serious.







Trey hanging out!















Mom and Trey doing a little bowling.

6 comments:

  1. looks like you had fun!!! k so mason looks just like dave and his victory move reminds me SO MUCH of his dad. alyssa is freaking beautiful and i love her hannah montana shirt. ady is so funny how she takes everything serious...i have one just like her!!! and trey!!!!! how freaking cute can he get???? and your hair is getting long. :) love you guys!!!! we need to do LUNCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had fun! I loved your pictures from Boise too! You have such cute kids and it looks like you had a good spring break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bowling is always a good outlet for fun. My kids prefer Wii bowling because they do better. Don't we all wish our lives were a video game and we could just hit reset when things are going bad. Your kids are all adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Blog - looks so cute and you post all the time. I am impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cori, I can't get it to work. I will have to call you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun!! Love the pictures. You guys are so so cute!!

    ReplyDelete