This last Friday Dave got tickets for the NCAA Basketball tournament in Boise. I decided to let the girls skip school. We went and spent the whole day with aunt
Crena while the boys watched a lot of Basketball. We went to
Crenas Restaurant had a free lunch her Manager paid for our meal. How nice!! We did a little shopping. We then met up with the boys for awhile until there next game. After that we went and did a little more shopping. Then we hit the Chuck E cheese's we had a really fun day! Thanks
Crena for taking the day off and spending time with us.

Crena, Trey and Adi at lunch.

Trey in a Build a Bear toy!
Just hanging out!


Mason and Trey.

Adi beating Crena in a little air hockey.

Hey Chuck E.


You guys are sure CUTE!!! I love it that I can see how big you are getting!!
ReplyDeleteAll the Best,
Katie
Looks like so much fun!! Cute cute pictures!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had fun!!! Jett said he saw Dave and Mason at the game. Your kids are so cute and I can't believe how big Trey is getting!
ReplyDelete