Monday, June 1, 2009
A year & 3 days ago!
I can't believe it's already been a year. It was the last day of school last year when I had my ultra sound and found out we were having our little Trey bear. We took the whole family everyone was a little nervous. I was really nervous, I new everyone wanted a little boy. Adi wanted to stay the baby girl. Mason wanted a little bro to hang with and Alysa was just hoping it wasn't going to be some kind of monkey and I am serious about that one she was so relieved to see that it really was a baby in my stomach. Mason told me earlier that day that he hopes he can be excited if its a girl. I told him he better be. It was fun when we went in there I told the lady we wanted to try to figure out what it was. So she went down and I swear I saw something I asked Dave did you not see anything? He has a puzzled look and says No. I asked the lady if she knew what it was she said yes. We had some other people in there supervising Dave asked them if they knew. They all knew, this was ticking Dave off cause everyone knew but him. I didn't know for sure but I was pretty sure I saw the third leg. She did all the other stuff she needed then went back over to see if Dave could see. Once again I see a 3rd leg I look at Dave do you not see anything? No! at this time he is getting frustrated finally I ask the lady "Does it have a 3rd leg?'" the lady says yes it does. There was a sigh of relief from all my kids we would of been happy with a little girl but I am so glad B
EAR is here with us. The photo shows the 3rd leg perfectly. How could he not tell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How did I not know this story...... I love that little boy! I miss you guys
ReplyDeleteThat is cute. I remember when we all went in to find out what Taelor was. I would not be good at waiting till birth to find out!! He is soooo cute, your family seems complete with him here.
ReplyDelete