The bat bags they won!
City softball
The Champion!


Masons biggest fans!
The Champion!
Masons biggest fans!
It has been a very busy two weeks we have had a lot of baseball & a lot of softball at one point Alysa was in 3 softball leagues. We were able to go bear lake for a softball tourney they went into the tourney as 2nd seed we lost our 1st game, they kept on winning to win the championship. The Champs were awarded some really cool bat bags. It was fun. We had some pretty interesting weather first day was so hot we all got sunburned the next we had rain delays on the games. Alysa's one city team is done they came in like 5th place.
This last weekend Mase had his championship game. They ended up winning it in the 8th inning they were down by 3 won by one. It was a good baseball game, we had battled back & forth with the Redsox the whole season. Adi is still doing Tiger ball and loving every minute of it. Trey
he's just a trooper and goes from one ball game to the next then to the next.
What stud muffins! I knew Mason was super talented, but I had no idea your girls were little athletes too!
ReplyDeleteOh and I was wondering if you were able to get onto my blog? If not, I'll try resending the invite!
ReplyDeleteCute pics! Congrats to Mason & Alysa! I think your stacked(ha!ha!)tiger ball team has to be in first to.
ReplyDeleteYour kids are all superstars of their own sports!! You are one busy mama!! Congrats to them all!! Also to Trey for being so dang cute!
ReplyDeleteI really wish I was there to see these games. I love you guys and miss you all the time!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's great! It looks like the kids are enjoying the summer, they all look so cute and tan!!
ReplyDelete