So Trey turned 9 months a week and a half ago. I cannot believe how fast time has gone by. We had our Dr's. appointment he Weighed 17 lbs and 9 Ounces. Hes only gained a pound and 7 ounces since his 6 month check up. The boy doesn't stop moving for nothing, he is so busy and gets into everything. We love him so much and our so Thankful for our little Bear bear. He keeps our house so Happy we all love to sit and watch him. Trey has really got into playing with his bat and ball. Its funny to watch him, he knows excactly what to do with them. He should, I total how many games he went to in July, 32 games. Poor baby he is a trooper though. I love our summer mornings the kids will wait and wait for Trey to wake up just to get some baby lovin, They will all climb into bed with us (cuz of course my bed is Treys bed) and just play with Trey after they smother him with hugs and kisses. I have to say there is nothing better than a
baby who wakes up so happy in the morning just waiting to start the day. We love you Trey!


I sure do love that little fella!
ReplyDeleteSo what is it with older siblings putting younger siblings in boxes????? It does not make sense!!!!! I never did get paybacks for that!!!!
ReplyDeleteHe is SO cute! I can't believe how fast he is growing!
ReplyDeleteHey, Just saw the new family pics! Gorgeous as ever! Love the family ones! So glad Trey smiled in that picture. It just made it that much more perfect!
ReplyDelete