Friday, September 25, 2009

Costco Cupcakes


+



=

4 comments:

  1. HA HA HA!!!! O sweetness! ps. I love the pic of the four of your kids on the side. The face that Trey is making is my FAVORITE!!! I'm so happy he loves me the BEST! hee hee ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously I think she might be messier than Trey. That is so funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to get some Costco cupcakes for the football team on Easton's birthday, maybe Adi can come show them how to eat one. She definetly makes them look really yummy! What great blackmail when she's a teenager, I love those kind of pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol This pic is so cute, as is the rest of your fam I cant believe how big your kids have gotten i did not think it had been that long sence i saw you guys, but i guess it has!

    ReplyDelete