So I am going to
try to catch up on some blogging. Trey doesn't allow me to sit at the computer he thinks he needs to be sitting on my lap to help.
OK where to begin......Well we had a week of summer to try to fit in as much as we could, so we headed to
Utah for some school shopping and a little fun at
Lagoon!!!
Dave and the kids at the Hotel for some swimming.

Trey Swimming at Lagoona Beach.

Bathing Beauties

Mase and Cori on the Scrambler.

The girls on my Favorite ride. I love Adis face in this pic.

I had to ride all the rides with kids! Dave wasn't feeling very well.
I didn't get to ride rides last year being pregnant, So it was fun.
.
Yay! an update! lagoon looked so fun! we just were there last weekend. too bad dave didn't feel well. i think that would be the worst place not to feel good.
ReplyDelete