such good costumes!!!!! i still can't believe that was really allysa's hair and not a wig. you did awesome! hahaha...and crazed fans! how fun! and creative! and what a beautiful superwoman you make!
Those costumes are terrific, I can't even recognize your kids. That is too funny that Adi looks like a boy vamp. I can't believe Trey is one. He is so cute, that was fast year.
such good costumes!!!!! i still can't believe that was really allysa's hair and not a wig. you did awesome! hahaha...and crazed fans! how fun! and creative! and what a beautiful superwoman you make!
ReplyDeleteps. i commented back on my blog! :)
oh! and i think it's the slicked back BLACK hair that made ady's look a bit "boyish". still very cute nonetheless!!!
ReplyDeleteThe costumes were great. I didn't even recognize them at the Chubbuck parade, that's how great the costumes were!
ReplyDeleteThose costumes are terrific, I can't even recognize your kids. That is too funny that Adi looks like a boy vamp. I can't believe Trey is one. He is so cute, that was fast year.
ReplyDelete