Monday, November 16, 2009

A little Trey update!!!!

Trey has been doing so much lately I thought I better write down some of the things he has been up to.
* A couple of weeks ago we were at one of Alysas basketball games and Trey was being so naughty, it was around nap time though (I will give him that.) He was so whiny he wanted down to play on the basketball court, And that was not going to happen! Well he started digging into the diaper bag and pulled out the Hooter Hider.( Its my cover that I use when nursing.) He grabbed it then started shoving it onto my chest it was so cute. I was mean and didn't give into him I am trying to cut down. I didn't think he even knew what that was for I hardly ever use it.
*Trey loves to read he has a new favorite book that he packs around the house and makes everyone read it to him. I read it at least 20 times this morning. Its called The very busy spider.
* He says SSSSS. (that means Mase)
* He is always telling Adi to get down, when shes climbing the tree in the front yard.
* He say more.
* He loves to help me mop the kitchen floor.
* He loves to vacuum he will point to it make me vacuum and hold him. Maybe he will be my kid that likes to clean.
* He has 6 teeth 4 on top and 2 on bottom.
* Trey loves football already if he sees a football he will say hut hut.
* He hates his car seat. He really needs a new one but he lost too much weight when he was sick. so we have to wait for him to hit 20lbs.
I just cant believe how fast they catch onto things Trey is such a busy boy he keeps us moving all the time. We love ya Trey.

2 comments:

  1. i really wish "whoever" would freaking fix the update thing. very annoying!!! on a lighter note...TREY IS SOOOO CUTE!!! i can't believe how old he is getting! you have the cutest lil family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with Kristi!!! The update thing is really buggin'. Treay is really really really adorable!! How can you get upset with those beautiful blue eyes looking up at you!!!

    ReplyDelete