Well like I said the last two months have just flown by..... The Spilletts had a nice Thanksgiving its nice to see all of our family that we never get to see. Thanksgiving is such a nice time to look around and realize how lucky you are and to be Thankful for what you have. I love my family so much and I am so very Thankful for them. After Thanksgiving....... came December which is the craziest time of year. I love the holidays the hustle and the bustle, but I do not love the stress of trying to get everything done.
December 5Th....... We had a little fundraiser for our football team. That was the day that it came official I am the worst mom ever:( So Dave had the kids most of the day why I stayed at the school to run the concession stand, Dave came to pick Mason and I up, I was cleaning things up when I realized I had not seen the baby for awhile I look at Dave in a panic and ask "wheres the BABY?" He looked at Mason and asked where Trey? He didn't have him either:( My stomach was sick he could be anywhere...... We found him a min later in the gym just cruising around checking out all the displays in the gym. I was sick anything could of happened to him. And that made it official I am the worst mom EVER!!!!
Dec 12Th Alysa had her final game of the season and they went undefeated for the 3rd year in a row yea!!! Good job Lady Rebels.
Dec 21st was my baby girls Birthday she turned 11 years old. I cant believe how fast time goes by. She is such a sweet girl and I love her so much. Alysa is always willing to help me out. She is an amazing big sister. I couldn't ask for a better second mom for Trey. Trey loves her so much. For Alysas Birthday Mason decided to make her a card, he did this all on his own. It was the sweetest card, it brought tears to my eyes. I really hope they stay close friends. Happy Birthday Alysa I love you so so much. OH and aunt Crena was able to make it to town YEAH!!!!
This is my last minute birthday decorations not the best but she liked them.
Birthday Girl!
Blowing out the candles, trying to get Trey to help her.
Aunt Crena with the Birthday girl.
The cousins.
Dec 23rd.... We made lots of Christmas candy with aunt Crena and Grandpa it was fun!
Trey was sick again he had a Bronchitis infection poor baby just can't get well.
My little Prince I love this little guy so much!
We had such a nice relaxing Christmas it was so fun and Santa came YEAH!!! Adi wasn't on the Naughty list!!! Trey was a lot of fun this Christmas. My Christmas tree looked awful it use to look nice until Trey got a hold of it. It was decorated only half way up. During Christmas break Dave took the whole week off it was a lot of fun. I really enjoyed having my whole family home laying in bed til 10:00 and not going to bed until one o 'clock it was so fun .
Jan 1...... News year day! Happy new year!!!
Jan 8Th............. Alysa had her Friend Birthday party. I made her wait until after the holidays and I am soooo glad I did it was a lot more relaxing. She had 12 little girls over for some games and pizza we had fun what a bunch of sweet little girls.
January 12Th.... The girls had their Gym and cheer Winter recital all the girls did such a good job. I am not gonna lie it scares me to death when they do the basket toss and throw Adi up in the air:( They almost dropped her on the rehearsal ughhhh lets just say I have to take a big deep breath when that part comes. Good job girls you all did a fantastic job!
Well that's about it I think I am caught up YEAH!!!!!!!
Cori, you aren't the worst mom EVER...lol Did you ever hear about me and Tyler losing Bryant at Bear Lake???? Well...he chased the birds and was gone for about 20 minutes. Tyler thought he was with me and I thought he was with Tyler!!! You are a good mom and it shows in your kids!!!
ReplyDeleteYou're not a terrible mom, we all have those moments! Happy Birthday to Alysa, looks like she had a great time! Thank you so much for taking care of Ellidy! I've been meaning to call you this week, to see how it went, but things always get crazy, so I'll probably just talk to you on Tues. Funny our Christmas trees look a like. Hmmm, I wonder why! Ha!Ha!
ReplyDeletewe've all had those "i'm the worst mom in the world" moments. you're not alone AND you're not the worst mom in the world. :) glad your holidays were great. allysa is growing right up which means we ARE OLD!!!! ;) love you.
ReplyDeleteSounds like you had a wonderful last couple of months....We need our families to catch up again together sometime soon. Hope all is well!
ReplyDeleteI don't think that any mother has NEVER misplaced a child. Unfortunatley it happens to even the best moms. You are a great mom who is devoted to her kids and your kids are awesome because of the parents they have. We had a good time with you guys the other night!!
ReplyDelete