A couple of weeks ago we went to celebrate my brothers birthday... We ate dinner then went to the fun zone. We had a lot of fun it was so nice to see my niece and nephew, I love them so much!!!! They hold such a special place in my heart, its amazing how you can love someone elses kids.
Trey,Adi,Alysa and Jordyn Lily
Jordyn loved Trey so much she could not get enough of him.
Alysa and Jordyn doing a little dance revolution.

My Girls
Jordyn got sick of waiting for the ball so she climbed up and took care of it herself.
Grandpa and Ashton a little thirsty after bowlin and lazer tag.
Looks like fun! Happy birthday to Collin. Wow. I haven't seen him in years! Tell him "hi". :)
ReplyDeleteI love our family I wish I could have been there too..... I will make it one of these days I promise. I love you too big brother, and sis and remember I will always be younger than both of you. Cori thank you for everything you have done for me lately I love you. you mean so much to me!!
ReplyDelete