Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Treys 18 month update.


My baby is 18 months old I can't believe how fast time goes.... We went to his Doctors appointment today Treys weight was 20lbs and 5 oz.
15% on weight and height... Dang it! I thought he would be my bigger kid, not a chance he has gained but a pound since his one year check up. We are so blessed to have Trey in our lives. We can't go a minute without kissing on that baby. Alysa and I were trying to figure out how many kisses he probably gets in a day (which by the way is impossible to figure out). By the time mom sisters, dad and brother are done kissing on him, then there is grandma and grandpa the friends the kids friends. He is definitely one loved little boy. I had his pics done for his 18 months. And those who know Trey know that boy won't hold still for nothing. I was surprised she was able to get some good shots.
I love this little boy!
This pic reminds me of his big bro:)
This boy walks around the house with his ball, mitt and baseball bat. The bat may be a brush a spatula whatever the boy can find to hit the ball with. He loves to play basketball and calls it "swoosh". Football is still "Hut Hut" His favorite word to say is move and is always telling everyone to "MOOOVVVEEE" We love Ya BEAR BEAR.

7 comments:

  1. OMGOSH....Cutest pics EVER! I can totally see why that little guy gets DRUNK on KISSES! Adorable...SWEET...What a lucky little man to be LOVED soooooo much! Luvs~

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh! he is sooo cute. he totally looks like mason to me. what a sweet boy you have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. he is such a freakin stud!! love the pictures!! miss ya guys! we need to try and get together more! love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is soooo cute!!! I can't believe that he is only 20 lbs. At Elijah's 12 month he was 25.5 lbs and 31.5 inches!!! Eli is going to be Trey big little cousin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could this little peanut be any cuter!!!!! He's so cute. You guys make some beautiful kids.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh! Those are soooooo cute! I love the first and fourth pics, so stinkin cute! I'm impressed after seeing you at the mall that you got him to hold still too, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay it's official I have the cutesy nieces and nephews ever!!!! I love them so much and I am glad I got to see you guys this weekend!!! Love your sister!!

    ReplyDelete