Friday, May 21, 2010

Isn't it great Adi is 8


May 11Th Adi turned 8. She had a great Birthday she had a list of everything I
needed to do. So we decorated her room with streamers. I woke up and fixed her a big Birthday breakfast. Adi was so lucky her cousins got to spend the week with us, they were here to share her birthday with her. She begged me to take her out to lunch so we hit her fave place, Red Lobster. I had to fix her favorite dinner, chicken rolled in Crescent rolls. Adi I hope you had a wonderful Birthday I love you and I am so proud of you. You have such a sweet heart, I love that you always smile you wake up smiling I love it, you even have a big grin on your face when your out there on the soccer field or Basketball court. I love you babe! Love, mom

This is the Birthday cake she wanted an Active family cake.

7 comments:

  1. i have to admit I am happy when I play sports.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad she had a happy birthday! Adi is so cute and you're right, she is always smiling! You are such a great mama, Cori. You two are both blessed to have eachother! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Adi! She does have the cutest smile ever, I love her smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is very cute and ALWAYS smiling!! Happy Birthday Adi!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Cori! I was looking at other blogs and found yours! Your daughter is so cute...so are your other kids! :)
    -Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this little girl. She looked so beautiful this weekend and I cant wait to spend a girls night with your girls,my big sister, and mom ( oh and Trey).... I love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cori, I didn't get a chance to tell you today that I love your hair color. I haven't seen you since you change it and I really like it! It was funny seeing everyone trying to keep up with Trey at the park. He is getting so big! Your girls are as cute as ever!! Take care!

    ReplyDelete