Adi was Baptized June 5th 2010. What a special day it was for her, she has waited and waited and would count down the days. She is such a special girl we love her so much and we are so very proud of her. She looked so beautiful in her white dress. After her Baptism we headed to Sizzler for lunch and to share her special day with all our Family. She is so loved and we all love her so much. I love you so much Adison Brooke.
I Love this before one with Adi and Dave then there is my little man in the background.
Aunt Crena drove from Boise to be here on Adi special day. 

My kids I love you all.
OMYGOSH...What a BEAUTY she is. I still can't believe she is 8 ALREADY...wow, where did the time go? Looks like a very SPECIAL day - GORGEOUS family lady! Congrats to Miss Adi...Luvs ~
ReplyDeleteCongrats Adi!! That is so exciting for you. You looked beautiful in your dress.
ReplyDelete