Over the 4th we headed to Bear Lake for some vacation with some family. We had a lot of fun hanging out at the beach, swimming, baseball,golfing, jumping rope and just enjoying being away. I forgot my camera , but Alysa took some pretty good pics. The firework show on the lake was amazing. I wish we could have captured the moment it was a lot of fun:) Thanks Greens for the wonderful weekend, we had a blast.Love this photo of the sun setting and the lake. It almost looks fake.Trey loved the Beach.
I love going to bear lake it is always so much fun. I am glad you guys got a little getaway before the crazy sports season begins. Alysa got some good pics.
What a great time! Super cute pics!
ReplyDeleteI love going to bear lake it is always so much fun. I am glad you guys got a little getaway before the crazy sports season begins. Alysa got some good pics.
ReplyDelete