
Sunday night we were all hanging out outside enjoying the beautiful evenin
g. Adi and Alysa were on their heelys racing and playing around, well Adi went a little too fast and hit a crack then quickly hit the ground. She caught herself with her arms...... OH NO!! I could tell by the cry that she was really hurt, she came over to me so I could look at it. I could just tell by the way she was holding it that it was probably broke............So the wimp that I am, I could feel my head getting light then the ears started to ring...OH NO I am going to pass out!! I laid down on the sidewalk to pull myself together.( I did not pass out though). The bone wasn't even popping out. I must have felt her pain for her. Poor Adi was so upset not only was she in a lot of Pain but she knew her summer was going to be waisted....NO SWIMMING!!!
We took her in the next morning,we knew they wouldn't do anything with it swollen. It was official it was broke.( I could be a Dr. ha ha I would pass out every time.) My friend Katie came from Virginia and her little boy also had a broken arm. I was telling Katie how bummed Adi was that she wouldn't be able to swim. She said ..her boy had a cast that you could swim in. We did a little research and yes they make them and yes we got one YEA We can still go swimming!!!!!!!
PICS WERE TAKEN ON MY PHONE SO THEY DON'T LOOK SO GREAT. Adi and Colin showing off their broken arms...
oh no!!! poor adi! i'm glad they make waterproof casts! crazy town. hope her summer gets better!!
ReplyDeletePoor kid!! That cracks me up that you were laying on the sidewalk. You are just to sensitive Cori!! :0) Now maybe we will see you for swimming at Ross Park for IP?
ReplyDeleteHa ha ha what a cluts I love this kid so so so so much!
ReplyDelete