Well I dropped all my kids off for the first day of school today, and I HATE IT! It is so hard for me to send them off. I love having them home with me, I could live without all the fighting but I am not ready for summer to be over:( Mason is now in High School, Alysa is in Middle school, Adi in Grade School. Thank Goodness I have little Trey man home with me. It was so sad when we dropped Adi off he just kept saying "wherd Adi Go?" Broke my heart then then we dropped Alysa off same thing "wherd Didzy(sissy) go?" he cried all the way home. He cried until we got home read and took a nap. I know I will get use to it again I just hate it that after every summer ending means my kids are getting one year older. Oh yea then we have a carpool for Mase and his buddies we picked them up this morning, they were talking about how they are close to being 16 then they said they only have 3 more summers left:( Depressing!! I told them they had to stop talking like that.
Did you cry? Remember how I was so excited for today to come...didn't go so well and yes I cried. Hope all the kids had a good day.
ReplyDeleteI am sorry you had such a hard time yesterday. It was harder for me than I thought it would be. Hopefully you and Trey will have a great time together and time will fly!!
ReplyDeleteCORI!!!! Mason is in freaking HS!!! Not okay. NOT OKAY! Hello!???!!! Holy cow I just can't believe how time flies. And I feel the same way about starting a new school year. It means the kids are yet another year older. SAD!!! Well, I know your year will be great nonetheless. Your kids are adorable. Love you guys! Kristi
ReplyDeletewhat the crap Alysa cut all her hair off!!! What????
ReplyDeleteOk...so I totally know how you feel. I get sooooo BORED while they are gone that - I went and found a part-time job....just while my kids are at school. Your guys are way toooooooo cute for words. You guys make some Gorgeous kiddo's. Love the pics...
ReplyDeleteLuvs~ Mal