Monday, August 23, 2010

Football

Oh Boy! Football is Here! YIKES! I hope we all make it through this year of football. This is going to be a new experience for our family. Thank goodness for good friends and an awesome mom and dad to help us get through it. Here we go.........(On another note)...I can't believe Mase is already playing High School Football..WOW! Everyone tells you how fast time goes and it is so true 4 yrs of Mase on the Raiders flew. I hope we can slow down high school a little bit. Good luck My boys and lets go CHS!!!

3 comments:

  1. FOOTBALL...football...FOOTBALL...Yay! It is FINALLY here...Bring it on BABY! You will have an AWESOME season...Coach Spillett - ROCKS! Good Luck ~ CHS! Luvs ~ Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like an old lady saying that remember when Mason was just 1 year old. Wow!! I feel old that Braedon is going into 7th grade. Football now will be a totally different experience for you!! Good luck CHS!! Way to be a supportive football wife Cori!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to tell us when they play Madison! We would love to come and see Dave and Mase play! Good luck this year.

    ReplyDelete