Sunday, October 31, 2010

The month of October comes to an end:)


We had a fun filled October. I will just put down a few things. ( This first one is not fun at all!)

1st- The day after Treys Birthday he choked on a life saver it was the scariest day of my life...
So Trey found a life saver he came up stairs and was hiding in the hall (I thought he was pooping) He knew he wasn't suppose to have a life saver so when I went to get it from him he took off running from me and started to choke. I panicked, I tipped him upside down and went to reach for it, as I was doing that I pushed it in farther so then I really started freaking out. I started to yell at Dave to help, Dave reached in and he couldn't get it at first, Treys color looked horrible and he was not breathing still. On Daves 2nd attempt he was able to stick his finger all the way down Bears throat, Trey threw up the lifesaver, corn, and some unknown substance right into Daves hand and on the floor, we didn't mind we were just happy that he was breathing again. I was so scared! What scares me the most is that I just Froze, once I pushed it in farther I didn't know what to do. I was such a nut case yelling at Alysa to call 911. I knew they wouldn't make it in time I just wanted someone to help my baby. Thank goodness Dave was home. Later I was teasing Adi and Mase for not helping(like they could do anything) Adi says "Mom I said my prayers, I put my book down and started to say my prayers then I decided I better get on my knees and pray so I got down and Prayed." We told her she was the one that saved him.

2nd- Football season came to an End for the Boys... Masons team did Great we had a fun year:) I am so thankful we ended up where we are, Mason has such a great group of friends and has enjoyed school so far.


3rd-Red Ribbon week.. The girls had something different every day. I wish I would've been better at taking pictures they looked good all week. I am just thankful my cute little Adi is back, she had some UGLY days..this is bad hair day.


4th- Dressing up for Cheer Leading.


5th- Soccer came to an End!! It was a rough soccer season.(no Pics)

6th- Dave's Birthday!! We celebrated that at the church for Activity days Recognition night that was a good place to be. Happy Birthday Dave I love and I am so lucky to have you. You are the Best Dad and Husband.

7th- Halloween Party and Parade at the School.

8th -Basketball for the girls started. Alysas team has been undefeated for 3 seasons They won on Saturday,hopefully we can have another season undefeated...........Adis team tied and she made her first Basket.



9th-On Saturday we had the opportunity to watch one of Daves old players (Jordan Craney) who plays for Montana State. And I would be so lucky if Mase turned out to be as good as a role Model as him. I am so Thankful he has been around for Mase to watch. Thanks Craney and good jpb on Saturday.


10th- Carving Pumpkins Trey thought it was pretty fun but did not like the feel.



11th- Trick or Treating- My Mom didn't even recognize the girls, I seriously thought she was going to Pee her pants when she saw all of us.

Trey my little Pirate was by far the cutest in our Family.( We were missing the biggest nerd in the fam he was out with his buddies.)12th- Dinner In a Pumpkin- I thought it would be fun to have a dinner in a pumpkin and I loved the idea I hated the taste it was so hard to choke down. I can check that off, I won't ever have to do that again and if I do I need to find a better recipe.


3 comments:

  1. You guys make the best NERD family!!! I love yo blog it makes me laugh every time!! You have a cute family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cori you should wear that outfit more often!! It really looked good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh cori, i say this all the time but you have the cutest little family. you are so lucky to have such sweet kids and such a good husband to you and dad to your kids. give him a big hug everyday for being so wonderful to you, ok? love you!! kristi

    ReplyDelete