I can't believe my baby is already 2 years old. He had such a fun Birthday, he loved blowing out the candles and opening up presents. I have never had a kid that was so excited about getting clothes. It was so cute every time he opened up a present he would lift them up over his head and just wait for everyone to clap for him. Trey has been such a joy in our lives I can't Imagine my life without him. The kids always say that too, they all love him and spoil him rotten. I love that they want to wake him up in the morning before they go to school "they can't go all day without seeing him." Trey is all boy and loves to play football, baseball and soccer whatever sport we are in at the time. We spend a lot of our day playing "hoot ball." I made a Jungle cake for him and he was in heaven he thought it was the coolest thing ever he just kept making me hold him up so he could just stare at it. Trey we all love you so very much Thank you for always making us laugh and Brighting up our days. With you around we are always smiling thank you I love you more than you will ever know.

My Birthday Boy with his Balloon he loved his Balloons.

Bear Bear opening up his Presents.


Trey and Jordyn waiting to open presents.

The Jungle Birthday cake.

Trey blew out the candles before we finished singing Happy Birthday. ( He had been practicing all day, we had to keep lighting candles he would sing"happy birthday" then blow!
Great job on the cake! thats awesome! And Trey is lookin cute as ever. Gosh its crazy how fast they get big!
ReplyDelete