Twelve years ago...... Four days before
Christmas in 1998, I brought this sweet little girl home in a stocking...Where does the time go?

Alysa just had her 12
th Birthday. She is now in Young
Womens. I can't even believe it. It is so hard for me to watch her grow up. I want to just keep my kids young. I love this girl so dang much and I am so very thankful for her she is my right hand man she helps me with everything.

For Dinner we went to Texas Roadhouse she had to get on this
saddle and yell
Ye Haw really loud to get her Birthday treat those who know Alysa she is not very loud and gets really
embarrassed over everything it was so funny she did great.
She loves this little boy so much and he loves her too.


So her birthday cake did not turn out very well at all and we were in
Burley all day for Mason and
Daves Basketball games so I did not get a chance to fix:( I just made it look like buzz and woody were destroying it Trey
absolutely loved it. (Alysa not so much) Alysa I just want you to know I love you very much and I am so proud of you. We are all so blessed to have you as part of our family. I love ya babe.
That is hilarious that you made her yell Yee Haw!!! I bet the poor girl was embarassed. She is a beautiful girl and you are very lucky to have her as your daughter!! Happy Birthday Alysa!!
ReplyDeleteWow...12 yrs old! Happy Birthday Alysa...You are GORGEOUS with a heart of gold. These pics are ADORABLE...You sure you don't want to wait for a BOY named ETHAN? Only 2 yrs difference:)
ReplyDelete