I told the kids I have to put this on the blog so I can remember this. Alysa didn't think it was appropriate. Sorry I had to.
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Kids are so innocent
Last night the family was eating at Costa vida just enjoying one of our favorite meals. Trey was eating good minding his own business when this guy walks up to get a drink, now this guy was a little bigger he was a larger man. Then all of the sudden Trey looks at Dave and says Dad BIGGGGG!!! Dave looks over and I seriously wanted to die Dave was laughing so hard he was in tears. Everyone started to laugh so of course Trey keeps saying it. I tell Trey to shhhh quiet and in his not so quiet voice whispers loud BIGGGG I was making it worse trying to get him quiet and now the whole family is in tears over laughter. I was dying Dave still can't even control himself. We had to pretend we were laughing at a video Mason had on his Ipod to distract Trey and to get him to shut his trap. Kids they are so innocent you gotta love them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is so funny!! Taelor has said alot of very random things that i wish i would have written down but never did. That is one of those moments that you will never forget!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's our Trey.
ReplyDelete