Monday, February 14, 2011

I like big butts!

So I have to tell a story that is very humiliating to me.
Alison and I are in charge of our school book fair we were setting up some books getting ready for our Big night at the book fair. We were taking down books to put up some table cloths, I leaned down to grab the books....... I hear and feel something strange......... I stand up with a panic look on my face look at Alison and tell her MY PANTS JUST SPLIT! I turned around to show her sure enough my whole right butt cheek was hanging out! They split all the way up my butt crack! Alison then just starts laughing hard. ...Thanks Alison:) I told her I am leaving Trey here with you I will be right back. We had about a 1/2 hr. until the kids got out of school and the book fair started. I hurried home to get a new pair of jeans. I am glad I made the day for Alison's family, she said they laughed about it all night. I also gave the librarians and the Principle a good laugh too.. That's what I am here for, to make a fool of myself. I think it's a sign I need to hit the gym.

2 comments:

  1. I think I just peed my pants....after I fell off the chair from laughing! I so wish I could have seen that....lady. only because you are so stinking tiny. My face hurts from laughing so dang hard.....you rock lady....thanks for making my day:) hahahahaha......that will keep me smiling for a good couple of days now! Love to all u guys~ Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT WAS THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE WITNESSED IN A LOOOOONG TIME!!! I still laugh everytime I relive it!! I love you Cori!! It was too much fun. I can't wait to see what you do in May!!

    ReplyDelete