Today is Masons 15th Birthday. I know I have said this a million times that time goes by way too fast but it really does:( I love you Mason so very much and have always believed that you were our special blessing in disguise you are such a good big brother Alysa and Adi look up to more than you know. Trey thinks you are the coolest thing ever. One of my favorite things is watching how excited Trey gets when you get home from school or Basketball. I love when all my kids are hanging out together at night just to talk. I hope you guys will always stay friends.
I have been a big baby all day long...I hate and I mean Hate celebrating birthdays on the wrong day but today we have to cause Trey and Alysa have the flu. We did our own little family thing I went and got Red Lobster for take out. (Dave and I are just praying we dont get Red Lobster for a 2nd time.YUK!)
Mason I hope you have had a wonderful day we all love you so much. Thank you for being you. I love you Bud. Love always mom
P.S I could do without the little teenage attitude.
That makes me feel old too!! I remember coming to your house when he was just a little guy!! He probably was your blessing in disguise. Who knows where you would be now without him!! I am glad you have him because that made me meet you!!! YOu guys are a great family!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday MASON! I hope you had a GREAT day and an even BETTER year! There are no SUPRISES in life...just BLESSINGS you didn't see COMING:) Love to you guys ~ Me
ReplyDeleteIt's really hard to think that I was in 6th grade when you had him! I always wanted a little brother, and let's be honest he is more like my brother than nephew! Mason I love you so much and know you are a great gift to this whole family! I hope one day (if I have kids) that they turn out like you! I love you mason! Your aunt Nina:-)
ReplyDelete