The kids all headed back to school today. Mason is a Junior, Alysa 8th grade, Adison 5th grade I was so happy when Adi asked me to walk her to her class. As we were walking in we were holding hands it made me so sad that today is her last first day at Chubbuck next year I won't have anyone at there. What a weird feeling I have taken the same route to school for 13 years. I babysat a boy before Mason went and I took and picked him up too. I hate the first day of school I leave with such a gut ache an empty feeling when all my kids leave. Alysa performed today so Trey and I went to watch her that's another gut ache watching your daughter grow up. They did really good once they finally performed we had to sit there for an hour listening to the Principal talk...........BORING!!!! That lady is a joke no wonder the school is so messed up:)
Trey started school September 5th I was a little nervous on how he would do being gone for 3 months but he made it through like a champ!
First day of Preschool for mom and Trey! MUdder Goose here we come!
Trey could not wait to wear his new sonic shirt.
My new little class I love them already.
This is our crazy faces.
My cute little gift from Aubs love it such a cute idea.
Our scared faces.
No comments:
Post a Comment