Soccer Season has approached us all 3 kids are in Soccer this year. This soccer mom may go crazy just saying!!!!
Adis first game of the season.
Treys first game he was so excited to play. Im not gonna lie I was really looking forward to this game to they are all just so stinking cute out there. After all the excitement the other team didnt even show up so they ended up playing the older boys Julian and Kesler.
Trey running off after his first goal. I really thought Trey might be a butterfly catcher and could careless I was wrong he really gets into. Good job bud I love ya!
These two are so dang cute together. Trey told me if he scored he was going to give Beck a chest bump. They were never in together so no chest bumps today:(
Adi, Julian, Trey and Alysa
Trey had quite the cheering squad today he had Grandma Patty, Grandma Richards, Grandpa Warren, Grandma Evabeth, Bill, Amy, Cassie, Josh ,ZAO Jordy, Julian, Timmie, Bo Keaton, Tausha, Mom, Dad,Mason, Alysa, Adison Thanks everyone for supporting my little man.





No comments:
Post a Comment