Saturday, May 30, 2009

Favorites

I've been meaning to put this on the blog it happened a while ago, it just makes me laugh. So the kids and I were in the front room one day after school, I can't remember how the topic got brought up but one of my kids said something to me about having a favorite.

ME I don't have favorites!

Mason: Yes you do.

Me: NO I DON"T!

Alysa: Yes you do.

Me I love all my kids the same.

Mason: nope.

Me: K fine who's my favorite?

Mason: Adi

ME: Alysa who's my favorite?

Alysa: Adi! Mason and I talk about it all the time.

Me: You guys are funny. I DO NOT HAVE FAVORITES!

Your Dad might but I don't.( Dave always teases them and tells them he does have favorites.)

Mason: Fine but your my favorite.

Me: You can't say that you don't have favorites. Yes I do and your my favorite.

Alysa: I don't have a favorite.

ME: Yes you do its your dad( I was trying too get back at her for saying I have a favorite)

Alysa: Well he will let us have a dog.

Me: So you do have a favorite?

Alysa: NO! (then the tears come cause she doesn't want to hurt my feelings.)

Me: K no one has favorites we love everyone the same.

Mason: Mom I do have a favorite. Your my favorite and you know it.

The teenager is coming out in that boy. During this whole conversation Adi was oblivious to the whole thing.

1 comment: