My Life has been so crazy. I sometimes wonder if I have time to breathe. Our kids are involved in so much right now. I do love watching them in all their activities. Last week Mason had a city track meet. That was fun! I love watching all the kids run. Big Bonus that we had nice weather. Alysa had a soccer tournament this weekend which was a lot of fun. However her nice coach was kicked out of the soccer game that was pretty entertaining. A little girl on Aj's team played half the game when she went back in to sub the little ref noticed she had earrings in. The ref said to take them out. She could not take them out she had just barely got them pierced, so our coach was a little upset. He fought for her for awhile, the little girl ended up leaving the game. Coach got kicked out. I was glad he stuck up for her though. Then there was Mothers Day my kids did try to make it special. I heard Adi get up at like 6:00 in the morning to clean house the other two woke up soon after her. I could of done without the yelling at each other. Alysa made me scrambled eggs in bed. Adi cut me some YUMMY strawberries. Mase tried to do some laundry for me which was very thoughtful, however he put tooo many clothes in the washer. I now have NO washer. That's alright I needed a new one anyways. After church and all my homemade cards which every picture had a picture of Marley (the dog.) Alysa's card said "Mom I love you so much but we still don't have a dog." They are not giving up on that dang dog. We went up to my moms to take her gifts to her. The kids made a cute plate they drew some pics on it. I just want to say I am so Thankful for my mom and all she does for me and my family. I am thankful she supports my kids in all they do. Some days I know I could not do it without her. She is always willing to help me run kids around. I am so thankful that she loves my kids so much! You don't realize how much your parents do for you until you are the parent. Thanks again for everything you do for us. I hope you had a good mothers day. I love you mom. love Cori. Thanks Dave and kids I love you too!

Trey at the track meet. He was so tired.

The plate the kids made for g-ma.

Trey on mothers day Playing outside
I agree you are a busy lady. Being a mom is busy work!!! Trey gets cuter with every picture. I hope you get a washer soon. :)
ReplyDeleteOur mom is a great mom. I started tearing up when I read what you put about mom. She is such a good mom. You are not so bad yourself you know! I just want you to know how much you mean to me! You have always stepped in and helped me out, You took me to swim lesson piano lessons and dance. You even took me Toilet Papering! I love you so much you are such a good sister but you are an even better second mom!!!!
ReplyDelete