Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My baby girl is 7!

My baby girl is 7. I can't believe how fast time goes by. Adi is such a sweet little girl she brings so much joy into our lives. Adi is always thinking about others and always worried about others feelings. We are so lucky to have her. For her birthday I asked her what kind of cake she wanted she said a family cake. A family cake huh? I didn't know how I was going to pull that one off. I didnt want to spend a lot of $$$ for a cake. The night before I made everyone pose out on the deck to try to make this family cake. I think it ended up turning out ok. When adi came home from school she just couldn't stop looking at it. So as long as she likes it thats all that counts! Dave loved it too he told me he wanted a family cake for his birthday. Adi I hope you had a good birthday We love you so much!
The morning of her Birthday before school.

Adi opening up her presents.


Adi and the family cake.



















My favorite three little girls.
Alysa Gracie and Adi.




The whole crew out on the tramp. The cousins Gracie , Travis, Trevor then my four Adi, Alysa,Trey and Mason.

8 comments:

  1. Cute idea for a cake.....I might have to steal the idea. Good job Cori!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cake is very cute! I love it. Adi looks like she had a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are quite the creative one my little friend. very impressive! hope adi had a super day. i can't believe she is 7...that means my baby girl is going to 7 soon. AAACK! can't we stop time somehow???

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so creative. I love the cake. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The family cake turned out cute! I cannot believe Adi is 7, I swear just yesterday she was a tiny baby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So I want to know why my beatiful face is not on the cake!!! I am so part of the family!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Man I have to admit I got all full of tears when I saw the picture of the three girls. I agree cant we make time stand still (on the good days). Can I get that picture of the girls from you??????

    ReplyDelete