Saturday, February 27, 2010

Adi is losing her mind!!!!!

I have been meaning to put this on the blog ever since summer time, then Adi did it again yesterday so decided I better put it on the blog before I forget so here it is....... The first time she said it we were on our way to Bear lake headed up that hill just pass Lava hot springs when all of a sudden Adi freaks out and says.......AAAWWWW I am losing my mind....

Me-What?
Adi in the back seat holding her ears
I AM LOSING MY MIND!!!!!
Me-Your ears just need to pop.
Adi-AAWWW what?
Me-Your ears just have to pop.
Adi-(still in the backseat holding her ears) I don't like that feeling it makes me feel like I am losing my mind.
Me-I don't like it either.......

3 comments:

  1. its funny that you put lots of silly things about me on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adi! That is so funny! She's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lady...Your family is sooo dang cute. We miss you guys, it's really NICE to stay in touch! Adi is ADORABLE....Luvs ~ Mal

    ReplyDelete