Monday, March 15, 2010

Masons Birthday!!!!

Feb. 8Th Mason had is 14Th Birthday! Wow where does the time go?????
For Masons Birthday I decided to re due his room... So After he headed off to practice at 6:00am I headed to Wal-mart to get the rest of my stuff, When I came home to get started on my project........To my surprise little Trey Bear was wide awake, he never ever gets up that early so because I had tons to do he was awake....(Lets just say when I was finished with Masons room Trey had Orange and White highlights he left a huge mark on the wall and quite a few of his sweet little fingerprints.) The room turned out well.. I like the finish project. When I think about how little time I have left with Mason in our home it depresses me, so I am going to enjoy my little time with my 14 yr. old.... Mason I love you so much you are such a good kid. Love ya bud! Love mom

Before pictures

After

Feb 8,2010

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the new room...It looks so GREAT! Isn't is CRAZY how fast time flies? I wish I could FREEZE time too. So fun...

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I asked him about it the other day he said he was so surprised and so excited!! It looks awesome!! He is a good kid you have done a good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the room!! we are huge longhorn fans and have been wanting to do our little boys room in longhorn to... you did a great job!! and i cant beleive he is 14 i remember when he was 4!! wow where does the time go.

    ReplyDelete