Monday, March 22, 2010

Basketball tourney

We had the opportunity to head to Boise for the State Basketball tournament. Century pulled it through to get there, they played some amazing games(Very tense games.). The kids couldn't wait to get to Boise they were really nervous we weren't going to make it. After beating Preston twice we headed there for some swimming and lots of Chocolate milk(Masons favorite part.) Mason asked if he could take a couple of Friends he was shocked when I said yes so we were off to Boise with every seat in the car taken and a full vehicle of treats.. Dave left the day before so it was just me and the kids... After a pretty crammed car ride our first stop was the hotel we didn't play until later that night so we had all day to hang out. We called aunt Crena and we headed off to get something to eat. We decided to hit Good wood Barbeque I think you can tell by the photo the boys loved the food they all ordered ribs and ate every last bite...They gave us some free dessert and I seriously think it was gone in less than a min. After lunch we headed back to the hotel to get a swim in. Trey was so cute he would stand on the side of the pool with his hands up saying "HUT HUT!!" He was very patient waiting for the boys to pass the ball to him. The pool was freezing so Trey didn't like to swim... After swimming we headed to the game... We played pretty good lost to a team that deserved it they are good. Game Two, the next day we lost that too.(Dang it now we are out).. Can I just say my husband is easier to be around when we win... Friday night the boys went to watch another game the girls, Trey and Crena I and went to find this Pizza place My friend Kristi went to and posted it on her blog, it looked fun so we tried it out.. It was amazing I loved the atmosphere of the place the girls got to make their own pizzas then watch them cook it. Thanks Kristi....... We hit the Mall and Chuck E cheeses we had a great time thanks Crena for hanging with us. The only bad part was Trey got sick again threw up all over the place in the Hotel it was so funny listening to the boys freak out, it was gross I will give it to them, I had it all over me. Not the best part of being a mom...Besides losing and the vomit all over me we had a great time and all the kids were great we had a nice trip. The gang at the restaurant The yummy dessert.
Trey waiting for someone to pass to him. The Boys at Mc A D's Alysa and Adi making their own pizzas.(so Fun)t
This is where they cook the pizzas. Outside they have fire pits burning. It was so neat I loved it.... Our last day we had to hit Chuck E cheese's

Our fun little Boise trip.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time!! Makes me want to go on a mini vaca!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved having you guys here it was a nice get away. I had a blast. And thanks sis for taking care of me, you did a great job helping me get over this bump in the road. I love you so so so much!! You are a great big sis!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Cori! I found your blog off of Mal's. I hope you don't mind that I am reading all about your family. You look AMAZING and You have the most adorable kids. It sounds like you had a great time in Boise, it's always nice to get away. You're very brave to take all those kids by yourself. I might have to hit you up on some survival advice someday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been trying to find your blog forever and get on. YEAH! What a cute family you have. I'm going to have to spend all night looking up all your posts. Sounds like all is well- keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete