Monday, April 12, 2010

Dying Easter Eggs!!!

It always makes such a mess when it comes to dying Easter eggs. Trey loved it and made a huge mess! I think we ended up doing 56 eggs that is just ridiculous we ended up tossing 3 of Treys eggs,they didn't make it to the Easter egg hunt:(
Adi and her fabulous eggs.
This boy loves to make a mess!



It takes patience for perfection.

Nice eggs Babe.
This dork wouldn't smile for the Camera so he will be ticked when he see this!!

4 comments:

  1. Okay Trey had to be colored for quite some time. I like the colored feet too!!! That picture of Mason is exactly something Braedon would do!! I laughed so hard when i read your comment!! Too funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 56 EGGS...WOW! I am coming to YOUR house next Easter. Looks like you all had a BLAST... It looked like Trey had on gloves..hehehe. Your kids are getting SO big and so stinkin' CUTE. What is it about BOYS and the camera - REALLY...I feel ya sista'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the eggs! We didn't color eggs this year): or Ellidy would've looked the same. So fun! You're little stick family at the bottom is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I going to show that picture to all of masons girlfriends!!!!! Younknow I will to

    ReplyDelete