Me- yea I made it darker.
Girl- (with a very strange look on her face says....) "Oh"
Me-You don't like it?
Girl- "I like it better blond."
Next group a little boy says to me.
boy-" Last time I saw you, you were blond."
Me- Yup I was.
Boy- sits there
me- You don't like it?
Boy - "uhhh No."
Oh kids and there honesty. You got a love it.
The week before I was in the classroom Adis teacher was up in front talking letting the kids know what was on the agenda for the day. When A little boy sitting there raising his hand very politely... I might add. The teacher calls on him.... he says "Have you ever been to church?"
Teacher- Yes yes I have.
Boy- Well I learned how Jesus Christ died.
Teacher - kinda shocked says "we can't talk about that right now maybe you can tell me about it at recess.
Class- Starts screaming "He just said a bad word."
Teacher says " No he did not say a bad word."
different boy in class says.' " Yea he didn't say dog backwards." Oh how I love to help in the class. It makes me wonder what is being said from my little honest Adi...
I can't STOP laughin'...Kids! You got to LOVE em'. I WANT to see your hair, LADY. I bet it is so cute. You would look amazing in any SHADE or cut! Love your POST! Luvs~
ReplyDeleteOh, my heck I can't stop laughing, little stinks. For the record I like the dark on you. By the way I love the pics of dying easter eggs, trey looks like he had a blast, I love the eggs with hair : )!
ReplyDeleteYour hair is really cute darker!! Helping in the class you hear ALOT of things parents would be appalled to hear their kids say!! The other day in Kindergarten one kid asked if he was naughty if it would go on his permanent record!!! How does he know what that is!!
ReplyDelete