Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Toe nail Polish EEW!
So I have to tell this story even if Adi gets mad at me.... Ok so for some weird reason my girls HATE, HATE their toes and fingernails painted, they think it is to girly or something. I don't understand that at all... I don't think there is anything better than getting your nails don It's the BEST!!!.... On Saturday night Adi fell asleep on the couch. So me, the mean mom that I am, got the nail polish (BRIGHT PINK) out, and started to paint her toe nails. I just kept laughing the whole time. I couldn't wait for her reaction in the morning. Sunday morning she awoke in her bright cheery mood (Shes a morning person) came in to give me and Dave loves then all of a sudden............OOOHHHH MOM!!!!!! I loved the reaction until it came into full on tears and sobbing. I told her Mase and Alysa are next.... We took the polish off then everything was A-OK. She is still a little mad at me for it though HAHA.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hahahahahah....I LOVE IT! That is awesome. I wish you had her reaction on video. Nice job...MEAN MOM! Luvs~
ReplyDeleteI think that is a good trick. I probably would do the same thing. Funny!!! Poor Adi!
ReplyDeletewho do your girls belong to???? certainly they can't be yours? i remember us polishing our toenails ALL THE TIME. never would we leave with them naked.
ReplyDelete