Sunday, February 12, 2012

Masons 16th Birthday!

Mason 16th Birthday.














On Masons real Birthday we had a game we played Poky so I just took a lasagna and brownies to the school so mase and his buddies could eat before their big game.  After the game we came home and had a little family party.  On Thursday we had the family over for some cake and ice cream.  On Saturday I was able to get a killer deal on a suite at a Hotel Mase and the girls had some friends they came to swim and play some ping pong it was a lot of fun.  And I have to say Mason friends are such good kids and its nice to have them around.  Happy Birthday Mason We love you so much!

1 comment:

  1. 16! Thats crazy!!!! Looks like you all had a great time!! Fun! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete