Funny things that Trey says........
The other day out of the blue Trey looks at me "Mom you are despicable."
Jan 19th "Mom I just how chewed all over my hand." Me--- ooh yuk what did you do with it?
Trey "I wiped it on my shirt look." me --"ooh" Trey--- "I know! yuk Take my shirt off quick." me---"that is really gross." Trey "I know"
Miss Kellie always say Yea Buddy Treys new word Yea Buddy!
Trey was getting ready for school the other day Alysa says you look so cute. Trey says " I know Miss Kenzie is going to lovvvvve it."
For A while Trey would call Mason Jack Wagon. He would ask me "where is Jack Wagon" I was beginning to wonder if he would ever be Mason again.. He doesn't call him Jack Wagon as much.
Trey and I were in the tub. I wasn't playing Power Rangers the right way he looks at me with a disgusted look and says..."you are ticking me off!" oops sorry bud.
He thanked Adi saying Gracias( Treys a big Dora and Diego fan)
No comments:
Post a Comment