Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Homework



Alysa was sick from school for a week. And BOY did I feel like the worse mom ever!! Every time she's sick I take her in and the Dr. will tell me it is just a viral, so I figured this time same thing NOPE!! She even started to feel a little better so missing three days of school I told her she better go, well she came home not feeling well at all. I took her in and yup she had strep throat. I felt so bad!! Put that in the book for the worst mom EVER!!

She then missed a couple more days, so lets just say she had a bunch of homework. Thank goodness for big Bro who still knows how to do 4th grade math.

2 comments:

  1. What a good brother!! I hope she is feeling better soon. Strep is no fun for anyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What ever Cori, you are the best Mom ever! Mason is such a good brother and by the way the pics of Trey sucking his thumb, he is so dang cute, I love it!!

    ReplyDelete