Thursday, April 23, 2009

My Husband is in the dog House!!!

This has been a crazy two weeks I think I may go crazy! From helping plan a baby shower getting stuff ready for the shower. Mason doing track & baseball Practices or game every day. Alysa doing soccer,softball, gymnastics and cheer. Adi doing soccer gym & cheer. Adis coach is a little stricter they said if they miss practice she will sit more during the game yea really she is only 6 years old. I think that's a little over the top. Then on Saturday my lovely husband brought home a dog to "dog sit" That was a bunch of poo the owners are trying to find a happy home for the dog. My husband thinks it would be happy at ours. For those who know me know I am not an animal lover at all. The dog hair grosses me out! So we gave the dog back tears shed mostly by me because I feel like a horrible mom who won't let cute little Marley live with us. My kids beg me every day for Marley. Mason tells me "mom every kid deserves to grow up with a dog you did." The other day I picked the girls up from school Adi got in the car and said " So Mom do you have a surprise for us or something? Like a cat or Maybe a dog or something ?" I laughed I knew exactly what she was getting to. I told the kids we could have her but she could never come in our house and that would not be fair. So an hour later the girls have me look in the garage they cleaned the garage made a bed put a pillow carpet and two chairs on each end of the bed. Now that made me feel even worse. I might add that my husband will come home from work look out the back window and say "still no Marley huh?" So I feel awful they probably do deserve a dog. I just don't want one. Plus she is only 5 months old Trey is only 6 months that is a lot of work. FOR ME!!!!




She really is a sweet dog. And I did like watching my kids with her.



They put her on the swing got a blanket and really all three of them fell asleep.




9 comments:

  1. I'm sure you'll end up making the right decision (CTR) You'll love being a dog owner. It's true everyone does deserve to grow up with a dog. by the way your Husband is so HOT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a hard spot to be in....I hope it all works out.......Oh those husbands...they make matters worse sometimes. Good thing we love them so much............. Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhhh...dave...what a "dirty dog"!!! i would KILL jett. i feel your pain. my kids ask for a pet on a daily basis and i'm with you. it's a lot of work FOR US!!! i say no way and i am a mean mom too. they are so much work. hope it all works out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dogs name... He or she is cute though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dont know if i fully agree with the person that posted first. I think you will make the right decision but the last part I dont know if I agree with!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Having a dog is alot of work but if your kids and DAVE are commited to helping you with it. LIke feed it, bathe it, walk it, scoop the poo and make it tired so you can sleep then I say go for it!!! Dogs are hard, and they do take alot of attention. He is really adorable though......

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cant believe how mean you are. You wont let your kids have a dog. You are the meanest mom EVER!!!! Come on I know you feel the same way about animals as me, we grew up with them our whole lives. Hey by the way Gracies favorite picture out of the WHOLE night on her birthday was with you. Thought that would make you feel a little better since your such a mean mom. J/K!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Cori! I can't believe how big your kids are getting! I feel you on the dog issue! I am not an animal lover and Gracie loves them! I fully support you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am not a pet person either. I think you stick to your guns. When your kids are older and will actually do all the work....maybe then. My kids beg me for pets all the time. On Kylies birthday wish list she asked for a dog, cat, bird, fish or hampster. She didnt get any. So you are not the ONLY mean mom. :)

    ReplyDelete