Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Doggie Dog world!

Last week Adi decided she would be a dog. Oh man was I dying, she would walk around on all fours,play fetch and drink out of a bowl. I could not get her to talk if she did it was like listening to Scooby Doo. She was driving us all crazy. Mason even locked her in his bedroom because she was pretending to poo on his floor. He was getting really ticked. We drove up to my moms and she would stick her head out of the window tongue hanging out and all, she would bark like a dog. If someone was on the side of the road she would bark at them. It was seriously so embarrassing. Thank goodness for our friend who has two dogs that my girls love so much. We went for a walk with them. Adi hasn't acted like a dog since! Thank you Stacy!!























Adi and Bo






















Alysa and Benji

7 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to ask you how that was going. I am glad she has stopped. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny. Masi used to do that stuff...not to the extent of sticking her head out the window and barking at people though!!! That is hilarious! The pics with the puppies are cute. Your kids are SOOOOOO CUUUUUTE!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is Hilarious!!!! I can see how it would get embarrasing though. My boys would have been just as appalled as Mason was. Funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once Kenny had Kylie on the back of his motorcycle driving from the Simpsons to our house and Kylie barked like a dog at everyone they passed....he was so embarrassed. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so funny! I wish it would have been football season so I could see her. She is stinkin cute!! I miss seeing you guys.

    ReplyDelete