Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Little notes

Last night after I put my kids to bed I went into my room to get ready for bed myself, when I see I have a little something on my pillow. There was a folded note with a magazine picture turned over, I turned it over and this is what I see!! NOW WHAT? I could seriously kick my husband rear end!! He started this whole dog thing! Oh man I am sooo mad at him.

























Top one is from Miss Alysa J.























Magazine photo



















Adis little note.

9 comments:

  1. That pulls at the heart strings a little!!! Wow your kids are not giving up are they. Maybe you should make them earn it by keeping it for a week and making sure that is really what they want. Tough choice!!! Good luck. ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are laying it on thick now...Good luck. Loved the notes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha ha ha I am so glad I'm not in your shoes, but then again I have a dog! Ha ha ha sorry sis but it is kinda funny! Lets just say they take after there dad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that would hard to say no to. We had a stray last summer for a couple of days hangin around outside. It just ran off and the kids were so mad at me because they said I took it to the pound. They knew I didn't want a dog to take care of, but I didn't so I felt really bad because they were so sad. Good luck!! Trey's 6 months pictures are priceless. He is such a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cori, after reading those notes, you have to keep that dog! I think I'm going to start a blog this weekend. Look for my pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey - you can have one of our dogs, they are small!!!! :> Glad to see your blog - I guess I will actually get to talk to you at the dance recital, right? Beautiful family. :> Ashlee.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Cori, It's Angela (Sudweeks), I had no idea you had a blog til I saw a comment on Rachel Goodwin's blog. It was so fun to see all you have been up to. We have one to so if you are interested in finding us, go to dannyandangelafrasure.blogspot.com we are private so you can leave your email there and we'll invite ya, or you can just email me at angelafrasure@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete