Friday, February 6, 2009

Adis story of the day

So I have a little funny story about adi. We got home late from all of our running around. I told adi hurry up and take a quick shower.
Adi: I can't .
Me: Why not ?
Adi: I am too scared.
Me: Scared of what?
Adi: Scared that a shark might get me.
Me: In the shower?
Adi: yes I am afraid it will come through the drain and get me.
Me: A big shark?
Adi: No little sharks.
Tears are now pouring down her face.
Me: No sharks are gonna get you.
Adi: yes they are.
I finally got her convinced that the sharks were not going to get her.
If only I had worries like that.

2 comments:

  1. Oh poor thing! That is sad but I am with you if only our worries were like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha what a drama queen

    ReplyDelete