Thursday, February 19, 2009

Weighing in at.....


Weighing in at.........14lbs 10oz. WoW what a chunk! Trey just had his 4 month Dr. appointment. He is average on weight and 75% on height. He has just learned how to roll over from back to front which surprised me,Cuz that boy don't get put down for nothing. He is spoiled Rotten! We will blame his oldest sister for that. I guess I am a little Guilty myself I can't help it, it is my last baby. We have had such an Amazing 4 months with him we are so blessed to have him. We love you TD (aka) TOUCH DOWN MAKER!

3 comments:

  1. Sorry I missed your call. It looks good. This was my background a while ago. I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cori, I just saw that you had a blog. I can't believe that Trey is 4 months. That sure went by fast. Maybe we will see you at Bunco.
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe he is getting so big! I don't blame you guys for holding him all the time, he's so cute how can you not love on him!

    ReplyDelete