Who's the next AMERICAN IDOL?
Contestant #1 Marianne

Contestant #2 AJ

Contestant #3 Mason

Simon said NO to contestant #1. She is not going to Hollywood!

Still thinking about what Simon said.......

Can't take it any longer. Better Luck next time.

We gave the kids American Idol 360 game for Valentines Day. Adi took everything that Simon said to heart. We had to tell her she just didn't pick the right song. The next time she picked the right song and did much better. It was so funny and very sad.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteSo my comment box wasn't working> I hope I fixed it. I am just checking to see if it works now.
ReplyDeletecori- that was a great post. she really took that to heart, didn't she?! poor girl
ReplyDeleteAll I have to say is she is such a drama queen. I have no Idea where she could have picked that up from, or should I say "who" she picked that up from. Ha ha ha I love it!!!
ReplyDeleteha ha ha! I laughed out loud at this! I can totally see it happening. :-)
ReplyDelete