Wednesday, February 11, 2009


OOhh Crap! It is Official I am a mom of a teenager! YIKES! What am I to do. Seriously I can't believe it. Mason just had his 13th Birthday on Sunday. It was weird no toys just money, 360 games, and clothes,BORING! I told him I wanted to get him a little 4x4 jeep like he had when he was four years old. I don't think he really appreciated that. All he wanted was a cell phone and NO we didn't get him one. I guess we are the meanest parents ever. "He is the only one in 7th grade who doesn't have one" yea right I don't believe that. Even though he didn't get his cell phone I think he had a good birthday. He did get to go to Texas Roadhouse the night before. Alysa and I fixed him Breakfast then He got his favorite meal chicken and cream cheese rolled in crescent rolls and twice baked potatoes. And let me tell ya that boy can eat now. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MASON WE LOVE YOU!











1 comment:

  1. Looks like he had a great birthday!! I love that Alyssa made him breakfast. So sweet! Bo tells me that he is the only one that doesn't have a cell phone so I am showing him this post right away. He always says he is a big nerd for not having one. That's OK with me.

    ReplyDelete